How to perform Baby Massage!
You will learn how to Massage your baby with this fantastic course that will teach you how to massage in the correct way, baby Massage therapy is a lovely way to soothe, calm and enjoy time with your baby. It can also help you bond with them.
The benefits of Baby Massage
- Helping you become more confident in handling your child and better at recognising their needs.
- Research has shown that baby massage can help a mother have a positive interaction with her baby.
- It can be a great way for partners, grandparents and siblings to bond with the newest addition to the family.
- Regularly massaging your baby may help them to sleep and settle better too. Your baby's muscles relax, and breathing becomes deeper as massage raises levels of the 'feel-good' hormone oxytocin in both you and your baby. This helps you both feel calmer and relaxed. (This can also help with breastfeeding).
Baby massage is gentle, rhythmic stroking of your baby's body with your hands. You can use oils or a moisturiser to help your hands to glide smoothly over your baby's skin. As part of your massage routine, you can gently manipulate your baby's ankles, wrists and fingers. You can talk softly, hum or sing to your baby while you are massaging, which may make it more reassuring for your baby.
What do I need for this course?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to bond more with your baby
- Help your baby sleep and settle better
- Help you with handling your child better
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants their baby to sleep and settle better
- All mothers who want to relax their babies musles
What can I really expect from this Baby Massage course?
You'll learn how to do a proficient Baby Massage for your baby. There's lots of easy techniques you'll learn from a professional in this highly informative massage course and your baby will love it.
Baby Massage 34.20 mins