Introduction, Hair Grabs, Headlocks and Holds.
Self Defence for Women - how to fend off any assailant!
This course will teach you how to handle lots of different potentially life threatening situations. There’s loads of easy demonstrations to give you the confidence to defend yourself against close quarter violence as well as more opportunist attacks.
You’ll learn how to look after yourself giving you a much better chance of fending off would be attackers.
It shows you how to handle domestic and close quarter violence, how to move and negate an attacker with a knife and also help you react to a would be rapist. There’s so many obvious moves and techniques it's just a case of learning how to use them to give yourself the best chance if you ever have to take action against these unfortunate attacks.
Also you'll learn the correct techniques of using a pepper spray, where to keep it and when to use it.
It's a harsh, cruel reality and god forbid, it ever happens but why take the risk - learn self defence!
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to defend against domestic violence
- How to handle a knife attack
- What you should do in the event of an attempted rape situation
- How to stay calm and in control
- How to stifle strong opponents
- It's also a good way to exercise
Who is the target audience?
- Women who need more confidence
- Women who go out on their own
- Women who are frightened of violence
- Women who want to learn self defence
What can I really expect from this Self Defence for Women course?
You'll learn from a professional self defence expert how to fend for yourself and be confident. Literally in two hours you’ll become extremely proficient in being able to protect yourself!
Anti Rape Techniques and Training Methods.
Pepper Spray Training, Knife Attack.